Friday, May 4, 2012

Foretell's Cover!




If you could provide anyone with the path to their deepest, darkest desires, would you?

Estelle Spencer has no choice.

With just a simple touch of her hand, wishes and dreams are instantly fulfilled. Her voice speaks of its own accord, lighting the way to good fortune.

But not everyone’s fortunes are desirable.

For most of her life Estelle hides in fear, living as a recluse in her sister’s shadow. Until the day comes when her existence is remembered.

Forced into running, Estelle meets Rex, a Romanian gypsy, and the only person who can help her hide. Together they search for a way to end the curse that controls Estelle’s life.

Before she destroys the world.

Coming June 2012!













8 comments:

  1. Love the cover! I'm so excited that this will be coming out next month. I just read Wanderlove last month and was dying to read the next book. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled you enjoyed Wanderlove! I hope you like Foretell just as much :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Belle, I am over the moon I can finally reveal this - just posted it on my blogs, here:http://magpiemagic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/book-cover-foretell-part-ii-of.html and here:http://magpiemagic.tumblr.com/post/22588303379/heres-the-cover-i-worked-on-at-the-beginning-of

    Good luck! I'll do another plug in June, let me know when it's up for sale. :-) Sybille xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sybille! Nice to hear from you :) This project took me so much longer than I anticipated! I truly appreciate all your hard work on the cover though. I rave about your art to everyone! This cover was absolutely perfect :)

      Delete
  3. I just read wanderlove yesterday ! I absolutely LOVED IT. so when in june will foretell be released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you loved Wanderlove! Foretell is scheduled to be released on June 24, 2012. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. Oh, you have no idea how happy I am that Wanderlove has a follow up! I just finished it and absolutely adored it. So excited about your upcoming release! Beautiful, beautiful cover btw. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Cathy! I'm so happy you enjoyed my book!

      Delete