Wednesday, April 25, 2012

News

Hello friends!

I just wanted to announce that I sent Foretell's book cover over to the wonderful Celeste at The Book Hookup. They will be revealing the cover on May 4th. I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think! I'm super excited about this cover because I believe it encompasses the heart of the story.

In other news, I've been thinking about how awesome all of my readers are, and also about how exciting the release of my next book is. That being said, I'd like to do something to share that excitement with you guys.

I'm thinking there is a definite giveaway on the horizon. So keep a look out for it ;)

Quote of the day: “But I can hardly sit still. I keep fidgeting, crossing one leg and then the other. I feel like I could throw off sparks, or break a window--maybe rearrange all the furniture.”
― Raymond Carver, Where I'm Calling From: New and Selected Stories

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo, I am so excited for Fortell to come out! Keep up the good work Belle! I have recommended Wanderlove to all of my friends! I have even reviewed it on my blog if you want to check it out!
    http://www.booksaresanity.blogspot.com/2012/01/wanderlove-by-belle-malory.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is such an awesome review! Thank you! I am so lucky to have readers like you who are so supportive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle, I've been trying to reach you but email doesn't seem to be going through? You emailed on April 21st asking about participation in Ascendio. I emailed back on April 24th but haven't heard from you? Slots are almost completely full so let me know ASAP! Look for email from ravenna_c_tan@yahoo.com from April 24 or from today when I sent it again.

    Cecilia Tan (aka Ravenna C. Tan)

    ReplyDelete