Thursday, January 26, 2012

holy crappola!

Hey friends,

I've been getting feedback from customers that own the new Kindle Fire (Side note: I'm jealous of all of you- my kindle is ancient) saying that the left hand side of the page is cut off. First off, I haven't heard of this happening before and I am so very sorry! Secondly, I've contacted Amazon to make them aware of the problem, then re-uploaded Wanderlove, making sure the margins were accurate. Amazon contacted me back and told me that everything looks fine. If this has happened to you, please contact Amazon to let them know. They will refund your money or let you re-download the book. I'm not sure what went wrong and I can't personally view the Fire version, but from what Amazon has told me, the issue has been fixed.

Secondly, I just wanted to let you all know I'm still hard at work finishing up Foretell. The cover is gorgeous too and I will post it as soon as I'm able to. I've enjoyed reading all of your comments/feedback about Wanderlove and I can't wait to share the next book in this series.

xoxo

Belle

Quote of the day:

"Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle."
James Russell Lowell

1 comment:

  1. I just read Wanderlove. I loved it. One question. My kindle fire would not allow me to to past 99%. Is the book over when Lo tells Gave the Oracle is a girl?

    Thank you I can't wait until the next book.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete